Order Processing & Payment
- All orders from ROC approved customers will be accepted online at roccabinetry.com or submitted by your sales rep.
- Full Payment or a 15% non-refundable deposit is required before an order will be processed, except for customers with Net Terms. (This includes backorders and approved written add-ons for orders placed offline)
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, Wire transfer, Check (requires at least 2-4 business days waiting period for funds to clear) or Cash.
- Once the order is in process / submitted, no changes can be made to the original order. Add-ons or changes can be processed as a new order.
- Same Day Cancellations made prior to the order being prepared will be subject to a 5% processing fee and be deducted from the refund of the original payment. After an order is prepared, within 24 hours of order placement, a 15 % restocking fee will apply.
- A 5% processing fee will be applied for any exchanges before an order leaves the warehouse.
- RUSH ORDERS will be processed for an additional cost:
Same day pick up of flat pack cabinets, orders must be placed (submitted) and paid in full, including the 5% rush fee. This applies to orders placed before 12:00 p.m. EST. (This is an estimate only and not guaranteed. High volume, weather and other circumstances can affect the actual order processing and transit times).
- Rushes are unavailable for ship-out/assembly orders and discontinued lines. Rushes are not available for assembled cabinet orders.
- For online orders, please select “RUSH FEE” at time of checkout online by 12:00 PM EST to have rush applied.
Order Pick Up & Storage Charges
- All flat packed orders (in-stock items only) will be ready to pick up within three full business days. Assembled orders will require seven full business days. (This date is an estimate only. High volume, weather and other circumstances can affect the actual order processing and transit times). Customers must have a Sales Order Number for in-store pickup.
- ROC offers 14 days of free storage after the order has been processed. Orders, not picked-up after 14 days will be subject to a storage charge of $20 per standard pallet per day, $40 per oversized pallet per day.
- Orders, not picked-up over 30 days will be subject to a storage charge of $40 per standard pallet per day, $80 per oversized pallet per day.
LTL and FedEx/UPS Shipping and Delivery
- All flat packed orders (in-stock items only) will be ready to ship out within 4-8 full business days after payment is received in full. Assembled orders will require 7-10 full business days. (This date is an estimate only. High volume, weather and other circumstances can affect the actual order processing and transit times)
- All freight orders are packaged in boxes, placed on a pallet, shrink wrapped & strapped. Some small individual orders (under 50lbs) will be shipped via UPS/FedEx in individual boxes.
- For orders placed with customer service or sales representatives, all freight LTL shipping charges are calculated by customer service and charged separately. A Customer Service Representative will send an email to the customer prior to processing the order. The customer must approve and confirm the shipping charges prior to order processing.
- For online orders, all shipping charges will be paid separately and quoted by ROC customer service after the order is submitted. The customer must approve and confirm the shipping charges prior to order processing. (Orders exceeding standard LTL sizes are subject to additional fees for Full Truckload shipping)
- Shipping/Handling charge will be applied:
Pallet fee: 48” *45” — $20.00; 96” *44” — $40.00
FedEx/UPS handling/wrapping fee: $15.00 for the first 2 items and extra $5.00 for any additional items.
- Transit time is 5-10 business days standard with LTL carriers. Please account for at least one extra day for residential and scheduled delivery appointments. (This date is an estimate only. High volume, weather and other circumstances can affect the actual transit time)
- Order cannot be held; however, you can select to ship at a later date during the checkout process online.
- Customers will receive a tracking number by email after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible, or Limited Access fees will be applied ($200 or more).
- For Residential Deliveries – The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4-hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
ROC Delivery Policy
• The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground floor for residential deliveries. For online orders, lift gate services must be selected at the time of check out.
• Address classifications are based on city zoning; therefore, it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case, the delivery would be considered residential, and subject to the residential delivery fees and conditions.
• A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
• Customers MUST notate if the number of pallets delivered does not match the number listed on the driver’s POD copy.
• Careful inspection of packaging condition is vital to freight claims. Even if you are not sure if the contents inside contain damage due to the exterior’s condition, the customer MUST indicate on the POD to be able to claim concealed damages in the future.
• Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS.
ROC In-town Delivery Service
Assembly and Modifications
• Assembled cabinets are only available for warehouse pickup.
• A limited number of modifications are available ON BOTH ASSEMBLED & RTA ITEMS.
• Modifications exempt the entire order from normal lead times.
• Full payment must be received prior to assembly and modifications.
While ROC’s cabinets come in a standard depth (12” for wall and 24” for base), most of our wall, base, or tall cabinets can be increased or decreased in depth by 1” increments.
ROC Return Policy
If a customer is unsatisfied with the product in any way, ROC accepts returns under the following guidelines:
• All returns will need to be authorized by ROC Cabinetry prior to return shipment. For authorization, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For all personal returns/exchanges, our warehouse inspector will check your return items and submit the return/exchange form to office for any qualified returns/exchanges.
• Returns must be received by ROC Cabinetry within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• A restocking charge (details refer to restocking fee policy) and freight charges will be incurred and are the customers’ responsibility. All items must be in original carton, unused and re-saleable condition.
• The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
• Any returned product, which is deemed unsellable, would not receive credit.
• Returns cannot be made after product has been modified or installed by the customer.
• ROC Cabinetry will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete/damaged from the original shipment.
**Un-open flat pack**
- There will be a 15% handling/restocking charges for items that returned/exchanged in original package within 30 days.
- There will be a 50% handling/restocking charges for items that returned/exchanged in original package after 30 days.
**Opened flat pack**
- NO RETURNS ON OPENED BOX
- NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES ON ASSEMBLED
**All third-party products are sold as is, under final sale terms. No refunds will be made if the product returned is missing any parts or for items not normally carried in stock (i.e., “special order products) or items shipped from third parties. All products will be inspected on return before RMA credit is authorized.
Customer would choose from either a store credit or a refund via original payment method, the credit is based on warehouse examination of the products. Please allow at least 5-7 business days processing time for any refund to Credit Card. Customer will not receive a credit if the return product is not in re-saleable condition.
Missing or Damaged Items Claim
• For factory defective claims, it must be filed within five business days, and all the claims require adequate paperwork.
• For freight damage claims, it must be filed within 72 hours, and all the claims require adequate paperwork. (Make a note of any damage or shortages on the Proof of Delivery (POD) all exceptions should be noted. An exception is stated on the BOL/POD doesn’t mean customer must file a claim. However, if there are no exceptions noted, including the concealed damage, claims cannot be accepted).
• We always work hard to deliver premium products to our customers but in case, you notice any defect or damage/loss, email us at email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving the order ( required details to file a claim for defect or shortage listed below).
•Once we receive your email, we will promptly send a confirmation email and proceed with shipping replacements without delay.
• If products have been already installed and are not in their original packaging, a damage claim will not be accepted.
• ROC Cabinetry will not be held responsible for any labor charges accrued during installation through any of its multiple distribution channels.
To file a claim for defect or shortage, please follow our damage claim policy and include the following:
• Sales Order Number
• Buyer’s Name
• Shipping address
• A brief description of defect/damage or shortage, including item numbers or parts.
• PICTUREs of the damage are required (A full shot the entire item/cabinet; A close shot of the defected part(s) of the item; Make sure the pictures are clear and not blurry).
• Upon receipt of the damage/shortage claim, we will send a confirmation email and proceed with shipping replacements as soon as possible.
• Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
• All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes. Items that have been assembled or installed cannot be claimed as damaged.
NOTE: ROC Cabinetry photographs all shipments in good condition before being shipped, we are not responsible for package damage(s)/loss during shipment when freight service is not provided by ROC. ROC is not responsible for shipping charges on reordered items. For better satisfaction, it is always advisable to check your package in and out before accepting the delivery. Also, consider the model specifications that you have ordered and installation guides for hassle-free installation of the products. If there is any damage immediately get in touch with the customer-care executives in the return department. At ROC Cabinetry, we are governed by honesty and integrity at both personal and professional level. We understand that profitability is critical to growth and growth can only be achieved through impeccable quality and complete customer-satisfaction. *The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice