Order Processing & Payment
• All orders from ROC approved customers will be accepted online or via ROC work order Tracker submitted by sales rep.
• Full Payment is required before an order will be processed except the term customers. (This includes backorders and approved written add-ons)
• Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, Check (request at least 2-3 processing days) or Cash.
• Once the order is in process (submitted via ROC order entry), no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed as a new order.
• Cancellations after the order is picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
• Online ship out order can be cancelled within 24 hrs (10% processing fee if the order already picked). Cancellations made after an order is shipped is not allowed.
• RUSH ORDERS will be processed for an additional fee.
• For same day pick up of flat pack cabinets, the order must be placed (submitted) before 12:00 PM EST and may incur a rush fee and a minimum 3 hour processing time, pending item quantity.
• For same day shipping of flat pack cabinets, the order must be submitted and paid in full before 12:00 PM EST.
• Rush is unavailable for assembly orders and discontinued lines when you ordered online. Combined orders subject to refund of rush fee.
• Please select “RUSH FEE” at time of checkout online by 12:00 PM EST to have rush applied.
Rush Order Charge
RTA Order Pick Up
• Within 3 hours pick up for all in stock items:
Order less than 10 items: $80.00
Order between 11-30 items: $150.00
Assemble Order Pick Up
• NEXT day pick up for all in stock items:
Order less than 10 cabinets: $200.00
• TWO day pick up for all in stock items:
Order between 11-20 cabinets: $400.00
Pick Up Order
• All unassembled orders will be ready to pick up within 2 full business days. Assembled orders will require 5-7 full business days. (This date is an estimate only. High volume, weather and other circumstances can affect the actual order processing and transit times)
• Orders not picked up after 2 weeks will be subject to a storage charge of $40 per pallet per day.
• Orders not picked up over 30 days will be subject to storage charges and additional restocking fees of 20%.
Shipping and Delivery
• All unassembled orders will be ready to ship out within 2 full business days. Assembled orders will require 6 full business days. (This date is an estimate only. High volume, weather and other circumstances can affect the actual order processing and transit times)
• All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet, shrink wrapped & strapped. Some small individual orders (under 50lbs) will be shipped via UPS/FedEx in individual boxes and shrink wrapped & strapped.
• All freight LTL shipping charges are calculated online/by sales rep.
• Shipping/Handling charge will be applied:
Pallet fee: 48″*45″ — $20.00; 96″*44″ — $40.00
FedEx/UPS handling/wrapping fee: $15.00 for the first 2 items and extra $5.00 for any additional one.
• 2-5day business day standard transit time with LTL carriers. Please account for at least one extra day for residential and scheduled delivery appointments.
• Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed online. (Orders exceeding standard LTL sizes are subject to additional fees for Full Truckload shipping)
• Order cannot be held; however, you can select to ship at a later date during the checkout process online.
• You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
• All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible, or Limited Access fees will be applied ($100).
• For Residential Deliveries – The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4-hour window).
• Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
• The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground floor for residential deliveries with lift gate services selected at the time of check out.
• Address classifications are based on city zoning; therefore, it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case, the delivery would be considered residential, and subject to the residential delivery fees and conditions.
• A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
• You MUST notate if the number of pallets delivered does not match the number listed on the driver’s BOL copy.
• Careful inspection of packaging condition is vital to freight claims. Even if you are not sure if the contents inside contain damage due to the exterior’s condition, you MUST indicate on the BOL to be able to claim concealed damages in the future.
• Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
In-town Delivery Service
Assembly and Modifications
• Assembly is available for warehouse pickup and freight shipped orders for additional labor fees and shipping fees as calculated by the website/ quote by sales rep.
• A limited number of modifications are available ON BOTH ASSEMBLED & RTA ITEMS.
• Modifications exempt the entire order from normal lead times.
• Full payment must be received prior to start of modifications.
ROC Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with the product in any way, we do accept returns under the following guidelines:
• All returns will need to be authorized by ROC Cabinetry prior to return shipment. For authorization please send an email request to email@example.com.
• For all personal returns/exchanges, our warehouse inspector will check your return items and submit the return/exchange form to office for any qualified returns/exchanges.
• Returns must be received by ROC Cabinetry within 90 days from date of purchase.
• A restocking charge (details refer to restocking fee policy) as well as round trip freight charges will be incurred. All items must be in original carton, unused and re-saleable condition.
• The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
• Any returned product, which is deemed unsellable, would not receive credit.
• Returns cannot be made after product has been modified or installed by the customer.
• ROC Cabinetry will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
Restocking Fee Policy
**Un-open flat pack**
• There will be no charges for returns upon approval and the order that never left our warehouse, unless the entire order is cancelled or changed color after picked.
• There will be a 15% handling/restocking charges for items that return within 30 days.
• There will be a 25% handling/restocking charges for items that return within 31-90 days.
• After 90 days, approval will be needed for all returns and it is subject to 60% of restocking fee.
**Opened flat pack**
• There will be a 20% handling/restocking charges for items that return within 30 days.
• There will be a 30% handling/restocking charges for items that return within 31-90 days.
• After 90 days, approval will be needed for all returns and it is subject to 70% of restocking fee.
•NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES ON ASSEMBLED
**All third-party products are sold as is, under final sale terms. No refunds will be made if the product returned is missing any parts or for items not normally carried in stock (i.e., “special order products) or items shipped from third parties. All products will be inspected on return before RMA credit is authorized.
Once we have accepted your return, we will create a credit memo and you will receive in-store credit at the time of the return. Please allow at least 2-3 business days processing time for any refund to Credit Card. Amount of $200.00 or below only refunded as in-store credit to one’s account and can be used any time after the credit memo issued.
Missing or Damaged Items Return/Claim
• For factory defective claims, it must be filed within 5 business days and all the claims require adequate paperwork.
• For freight damage claims, it must be filed within 72 hours and all the claims require adequate paperwork. (Make a note of any damage or shortages on the Bill of Lading (BOL) all exceptions should be noted. Just because an exception is noted on the BOL/POD doesn’t mean you have to file a claim. However, if there are no exceptions noted, including the concealed damage, your claims can not be accepted).
• We always work hard to deliver you premium products but in case, you notice any defect or damage/loss, simply email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving the order ( required details to file a claim for defect or shortage listed below).
•Please check your order carefully upon receipt. If any item is broken or damaged, or if you have received the wrong item or anything missing, contact our claim department within 7 days upon receiving, ROC will not accept any claim after 15 calendar days of receipt.
• If the products have been already installed and are not in their original pack, it cannot be claimed under the damaged category.
• The company won’t be responsible for any labor charges accrued during the process of installation through any of its multiple distribution channels.
To file a claim for defect or shortage, please follow our damage claim policy and include the following:
• Sales Order Number
• Buyer’s Name
• Shipping address
• A brief description of defect/damage or shortage including item numbers or parts.
• PICTURE of the damage are required (A full shot the entire item/cabinet; A close shot of the defected part(s) of the item; Make sure the pictures are not blurry).
• Upon receipt of the damage/shortage claim, we will review the request within 48 business hours. Approved claim replacements will then be shipped out within 24-48 hours.
• Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
• All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes. Items that have been assembled or installed cannot be claimed as damage.
NOTE: ROC Cabinetry photographs all shipments in good condition before being shipped, we are not responsible for package damage(s)/loss during shipment when freight service is not provided by ROC. ROC is not responsible for shipping charges on reordered items. For better satisfaction, it is always advisable to check your package in and out before accepting the delivery. Also, consider the model specifications that you have ordered and installation guides for hassle-free installation of the products. If there is any damage immediately get in touch with the customer-care executives in the return department. At ROC Cabinetry, we are governed by honesty and integrity at both personal and professional level. We understand that profitability is critical to growth and growth can only be achieved through impeccable quality and complete customer-satisfaction.